Old Saint Lukes Studio and Gallery
The gallery is situated in an historic stone building constructed in 1848 as a church and school. The gallery displays the wood-fired ceramics of Ian Jones and Moraig McKenna. The works are fired in a 9 metre long "anagama" style wood-fired kiln.
The kiln is fired three times per year, each firing lasting for 5 days. Twice each year the firings are followed by a garden exhibition in which the new work is presented.